Do you like to live life on the cusp of tragedy? In that case, I have just the thing for you. Take this beta build for a drive around the block, floor the accelerator, slam on the brakes, and dodge the milk cow (what is a cow doing in the middle of a city?). However, I don't recommend building a mission-critical website with this version — there is no way to update a website to a stable build (sorry!)
If it doesn't behave as you'd like it to, please launch an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can. I want the final version to be stable.
Backdraft 2.1 β4
- New documentation link.
- It's now being distributed as a template file.
Backdraft 2.1 β3
- Logo's are now pass-through and flexible.
- New legal page with the MIT license.
- Updated the Responsive Video action to v1.2.
Backdraft 2.1 β2
- Scroll wheel capture for the Google Maps action in the contact form module is really disabled this time.
Backdraft 2.1 β1
- All padding is defined as percentages. As a result, the buggy Box Sizing action is no longer needed, and the boxes should have much more consistant sizing. This change should make Backdraft much easier to work with.
- Heading text styles are now responsive. As such, Backdraft now requires Freeway 7.1+.
- Submenus are now styled.
- Better semantics. The website title in the header modules are no longer <h1>s.
- Instead of using "width: 100%", we are now using "width: undefined".
- Scroll wheel capture has been disabled for the embedded Google Maps in the Contact Form module. Oftentimes, the map would keep mobile users from scrolling down the page because the map would capture the scrolling.
- A few other small fixes.